Dear Hospitality Professional,
I’ve had the enormous pleasure to work as Bartender, Bar Manager and Supervisor in some of the world’s finest establishments, including the luxurious Claridge’s Hotel and Harrods’ in London, the Stravinskij Bar at the Hotel De Russie in Rome, the Relais & Chateaux “Sheen Falls Lodge” in Ireland, the Mandarin Oriental Luxury Hotel in Barcelona and the Boutique Bar in the exclusive five star Ohla Hotel also in Barcelona.
SEMINARS & MENTORING
Alongside professional growth, great attention is given to the personal growth as I truly believe that this is the aspect that will help you excel in what you do when combined with the knowledge about ingredients, techniques, management and leaderships skills.
- create a unique experience for the Guest
- strategically use the menu and the online and offline communication
- create the ideal relationship with their staff.
COCKTAIL COMPETITION NINJA
A course designed by Max La Rocca to approach the Cocktail Competitions with effective Planning, Creativity, Charisma but above all .. WITHOUT STRESS!
- Plan your Competition study effectively, without getting to the last day before the Competition with a sense of frustration and anxiety
- Engage your customers and colleagues in your creative process
- Discover a foolproof method to remember your speech
- Be able to interact with the Judges in a charismatic and convincing manner
- Learn exercises that stimulate your creativity, helping you to develop your concepts to better show your skills and uniqueness
- Have great energy and the right focus during your performances
and many more topics to take your Cocktail Competition to the NEXT LEVEL!
The first Instagram PRACTICAL course for Bartenders that allows to increase visibility with strategies that can be implemented immediately!
- Implement an Impactful Photography with effective captions
- Interact in a performant way with your Community and Followers
- Increase your visibility and credibility in the industry
- Manage your page at zero cost
- Measure page performance by adapting your strategy constantly
👉CLICK HERE TO READ THE PROGRAM
I’m very proud to have been part of the esteemed judging panel for both Tales of The Cocktails and 50 Best Bars and have been nominated at Tales amongst the 10 BEST INTERNATIONAL BRAND AMBASSADORS of the Year in 2015 and amongst the 10 BEST INTERNATIONAL BARTENDERS of the Year of the Year in 2012.
Having developed cocktails around the globe, I’m really excited to have my recipes listed in some of the best Bars around the World and on relevant Cocktail Books like:
– Gary Regans’ Best New Cocktails 2012
– Diageo World Class Books
– Gary Regans’ Manual for Bartenders 2012
– Monin Anniversary Cocktail Book
– Gary Regans’ The Negroni: a Gaz Regan notion
– Gary Regans’ Best New Cocktails 2013
What also gave me immense privilege, was conducting successful onboard cocktail & bar skills training programs, focusing on bar-set up & cocktail making techniques required to allow crew members, to recognise key qualities in spirits, liquors and fresh ingredients in order to balance flavours and make high end drinks on Cruise Ships and luxury Yachts
International magazines have very meticulously quoted me as an awarding winning master and an expert mixologist.
For 8 years I’ve been covering the prestigious role of World Class Competition Ambassador for Europe, inspiring the Bartender Community as Trainer, Speaker, Competition Mentor and Judge
I have also been crowned by Angus Winchester and other amazing Hospitality Gurus with the prestigious title of “Ireland’s WORLD CLASS Bartender of the Year 2010” advancing to the Global Final in Athens, where I was placed 3° in the world amongst 9000 Bartenders.