Dear Hospitality Professional,
after working for 20 years in the Hospitality Industry as a Bartender and Bar Manager in the best Venues around the world and for 8 years as an European Ambassador for the Diageo World Class Competition,
today Max La Rocca inspires the Bartender Community as a Freelance Bar & Hospitality Educator, Public Speaker, Cocktail Competition Mentor & International Judge.
He’s had the enormous pleasure to work in amazing establishments, including the luxurious Claridge’s Hotel and Harrods’ in London, the Stravinskij Bar at the Hotel De Russie in Rome, the Relais & Chateaux “Sheen Falls Lodge” in Ireland, the Mandarin Oriental Luxury Hotel in Barcelona and the Boutique Bar in the exclusive five star Ohla Hotel also in Barcelona.
SEMINARS & MENTORING
His Trainings and Seminars are based on techniques and information that professionals can implement immediately, with practical exercises to allow better memorisation of the concepts the have been covered.
Alongside professional growth, great attention is given to the personal growth as Max truly believes that this is the aspect that will help Professionals excel in what they do when combined with the knowledge about ingredients, techniques, management and leaderships skills.
In this view, these are the Seminars that he’s delivering globally:
- create a unique experience for the Guest
- strategically use the menu and the online and offline communication
- create the ideal relationship with the staff.
COCKTAIL COMPETITION NINJA
A course designed to approach the Cocktail Competitions with effective Planning, Creativity, Charisma but above all .. WITHOUT STRESS!
- Plan your Competition study effectively, without getting to the last day before the Competition with a sense of frustration and anxiety
- Engage your customers and colleagues in your creative process
- Discover a foolproof method to remember your speech
- Be able to interact with the Judges in a charismatic and convincing manner
- Learn exercises that stimulate your creativity, helping you to develop your concepts to better show your skills and uniqueness
- Have great energy and the right focus during your performances
and many more topics to take your Cocktail Competition to the NEXT LEVEL
The first Instagram PRACTICAL course for Bartenders that allows to increase visibility with strategies that can be implemented immediately!
- Implement an Impactful Photography with effective captions
- Interact in a performant way with your Community and Followers
- Increase your visibility and credibility in the industry
- Manage your page at zero cost
- Measure page performance by adapting your strategy constantly
UPCOMING EVENTS ON FACEBOOK
Having developed cocktails around the globe, he has recipes listed in some of the best Bars around the World and on relevant Cocktail Books like:
– Gary Regans’ Best New Cocktails 2012
– Diageo World Class Books
– Gary Regans’ Manual for Bartenders 2012
– Monin Anniversary Cocktail Book
– Gary Regans’ The Negroni: a Gaz Regan notion
– Gary Regans’ Best New Cocktails 2013
What also gave him immense privilege, was conducting successful onboard cocktail & bar skills training programs, focusing on bar-set up & cocktail making techniques required to allow crew members, to recognise key qualities in spirits, liquors and fresh ingredients in order to balance flavours and make high end drinks on Cruise Ships and luxury Yachts
International magazines have very meticulously quoted Max as an awarding winning master and an expert mixologist.
He has also been crowned by Angus Winchester and other amazing Hospitality Gurus with the prestigious title of “Ireland’s WORLD CLASS Bartender of the Year 2010” advancing to the Global Final in Athens, where I was placed 3° in the world amongst 9000 Bartenders.